- This event has passed.
Healthier Masculinities: Men’s Circle Group
October 26 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Men’s Circle is a dialogue group where men share their experiences, challenges, and wins related to a set of topics. This is an open space for learning and dialogue- no specific knowledge is necessary to participate. Each meeting will begin with a question of the day based on recent newsworthy events, before transitioning into our discussion topic. Food will be provided!
Topics for this term include:
- October 5th: Online Communities
- October 12th: Dating and Relationships
- October 19th: Kinship and Community
- October 26th: Body Image and Stereotypes
- November 2nd: Mental Health
- November 9th: Responsibilities and Community Leadership
Feel free to drop by and fill out this Google Form to RSVP for reminders.